are out there.
09 Mar 2002 / 1:23am
i didn't go to work today. the woman at the call center was very nice considering it was 3am. i told her to let the GM know that my autism was acting up again and that i wouldn't be in. i wonder if my supervisor knows what autism is. next time i might try prater-willy syndrome.
- ate a corndog for breakfast.
- listened to the lastest webcast at clubelectrique.com.
- fell on ice in driveway.
- half-assed packing for impending move.
- listened to ween. over and over again.
- looked for scotchgard in hall closet. found none.
hosted by diaryland.